22.10.11

Beauty


Such a beautiful day in Austin. Here are two pieces of Ashley. I have always done some great pieces from her and she is the first model that made me start drawing and painting after the session was over to take a normal figure drawing study into a finish piece. I remember I spent three mornings on her portrait having some of the most extreme changes with in the piece that I have ever tried. You would come in 20 minutes later and I would have put a new composition with different colors on the portrait. This allowed me to really turn towards learning by failing. This is about the 4th and 5th pieces of her where it took hours of really thinking about the mood of the piece and design. She makes a great look when she poses that it forces you to do better in order to capture the mood. I hope you enjoy and continue to learn from your failures.

**Top image has been reserved

No comments: